If you’re also wondering How to get Spotify Premium Free Trial without Credit Card, then this article is for you.
Multiple people don’t have credit cards and they want to get the benefits of Spotify Premium Features by free trial look for other payment options.
As you know, Spotify’s streaming platform offers two types of accounts free and premium, and in its premium plan, you can listen to ad-free music, and also has multiple features that can enhance your music listening experience.
However, almost every subscription-based platform offers a free trial of its premium plans and to get it you’ll need a valid credit or debit card, but if there is no credit card will the Spotify platform allow us to roll into its Premium free trial?
So, let’s discuss how to get the benefits of Spotify Premium features without having a credit or debit card. Read our latest guide on How to Create a Spotify Jam Session.
Methods for Getting Spotify Premium Free Trial Without Credit Card
Most people are very curious and excited to know if they get the Spotify Premium Free Trial Without having a credit card, fortunately, there are a few methods that help you can get the opportunity to use premium features in a trial period.
So, let’s discuss all of the possible methods step by step to achieve a Spotify premium free trial without a credit card.
Here are some methods listed below:
- Using Gift Cards
- Using Paypal Account
- UPI options (Only for Indian’s)
- Having a member on Spotify’s Family Plan
- Student Discounts.
Using the Spotify Gift Cards
One of the easiest methods to get the Premium Free Trial without having a credit card is using the Spotify gift card.
You can purchase gift cards in online stores and then redeem them while choosing the Gift Card payment option in the Spotify Platform.
Here are some steps you’ll need to follow to successfully redeem your gift card on Spotify:
- Open the Spotify App or go to Spotify.com/redeem
- If you have yet not signed in, then first sign in.
- Now enter the gift card code.
- Click on the Redeem button to redeem the gift card.
- Done! Once you enter the gift card code you can take advantage of Spotify Premium features.
In this way using gift cards you can easily avail the Spotify Premium trial without having a credit card.
Note: – Before redeeming your gift card there are some points you’ll need to carefully consider including the gift card that needs to be activated before using and your Spotify account’s country or region that needs to be matched where the gift card was purchased.
Using Paypal Account
Another easy payment method to get a Spotify Premium Trial is using a PayPal account if you do have not a credit card or don’t want to use it.
So, here’s what you need to do while using a PayPal account when activating your free trial on Spotify.
- Go to Spotify website and tap on the “Get Started” Button.
- Click on the dropdown menu highlighted above photo.
- Now select the PayPal payment option and fill out the above form to continue.
- Finally, click on the “Continue Purchase” option.
- Now the page will redirect to your PayPal Account, simply confirm the payment to get a free trial.
UPI options (Only for Indian’s)
When it comes to getting a Spotify premium free trial without a credit card the UPI Payment method plays a major role only for Indian consumers.
As we mentioned earlier, UPI is an Indian-based payment option that can help you to avail of your premium subscription trial, so let’s discuss how to do it.
- First open the Spotify App and navigate to “Premium” section.
- Tap on the ‘Get Premium‘ Option to continue.
- Now click on the “Continue with Spotify” button.
- Select your state and then tap on the “Pay by any UPI app“.
- Next, enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Continue Purchase‘ to process.
- Then click on the “Continue” button.
- Once you click, then you’ll redirect your UPI app.
- Now simply confirm the payment to get a free premium subscription trial.
Spotify Family Plan
In my opinion, having Spotify’s family plan is the best and easiest method to get benefits from Spotify’s premium features.
In the family plan membership, Spotify not only allows multiple users to share a premium subscription but also offers each member of the plan with their account.
If your family members or any of your friends have Spotify’s Family Membership then you could ask them to invite in into the plan so you can enjoy an interrupted ad-free music listening experience with other premium features.
Using Student Discount Method
You can also get the benefits of a Spotify premium subscription trial using the Student Discount payment method. So, let’s see how you can get a trial of the Spotify Premium plan as a student.
- First go to Spotify’s Student Discount Plan and sign in.
- Then click on the Get Premium Button.
- Now tap on the Next Button to verify your student ‘sheerID‘.
- Next fill out the form and verify your Student ID.
- Done! Once Spotify verifies you as a student then you can continue to use Spotify Premium free trial.
I hope our article on “How to get Spotify Premium Trial without Credit Card?” will help you to find your best payment methods which help you now enjoy Spotify’s premium subscription free trial.
As we discussed above, there are several payment methods available in the Spotify platform of which you can easily get your premium trial within a few minutes.
However, if you have any other concerns or any type of queries regarding Spotify Premium Free Trial without Credit Card then feel free to ask me in the comment section.
People Also Ask Questions
You can get a Spotify Premium subscription or a free trial without having a valid credit card using gift cards and PayPal accounts.
If you don’t have a valid credit card or you don’t want to use your credit card then also you can pay Spotify Subscription with several methods such as using Gift cards, a PayPal account, Student discounts, and UPI (Only for Indians).
There are multiple payment methods available in the Spotify platform for paying its subscription charges or for free trials except for credit cards.