How to Watch Video On Spotify: Could you have imagined ever that you can listen to your favourite artist’s podcast along with the video on the Spotify app? If you don’t know, then I would tell you that you can stream video podcasts on the Spotify app without subscribing to the premium plan.
There is no doubt that Spotify is one of the top-listed online music streaming platforms on the whole internet, but the video streaming feature makes this app one more step ahead of other music streaming applications.
So, if you don’t know “How to watch video on Spotify” app from your Smartphone or desktop then this article will definitely help you to figure out the steps to follow for streaming video podcasts on Spotify app.
Read More: – How to Add Friends on Spotify Easy Steps
As we all know, Spotify is an online music streaming platform, where you can listen to your favourite music and podcasts, but how can you watch videos on Spotify? So let’s explain how to watch videos on Spotify.
Here’s what you need to do to watch videos on Spotify:
- Firstly, Open the Spotify App on Mobile Device or Desktop.
- Find and Click the “Search” button.
- Next Click on the “Podcasts” option.
- Then scroll down and select “Video Podcasts”.
- There is a various Podcasts will appear in front of you, Click any of those.
- After selecting the video, click on the “Play Button”.
How to Get a Video Podcast on Spotify
It is a very simple and straightforward process to get a video podcast on Spotify, whether, you’re listening on Android, IOS, or even a desktop.
All you need to do is search for your favourite podcast and then check if the podcast is available in the video format or you can directly go to the video podcasts sections.
So, here are the steps to get a video podcast on Spotify below:
- Open the Spotify App and Head to the Search Bar, located in the bottom of the left corner.
- Then in the Search Bar type “Video” and Enter.
- Next, click on the “Podcasts & Shows“.
- After that, you’ll see multiple Video Shows and Podcasts.
- Find your favourite one and Click on the Play Button.
How to Watch Video On Spotify Podcast
If you wondering how to watch video on Spotify Podcast, then the below steps can help you to find your favourite video podcasts on Spotify within a few clicks.
Here’s what you need to do to Watch Video On Spotify Podcast:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Spotify App.
- Open the app and go to the “Browse” Section.
- Then find the Spotify “Original & Exclusive Podcasts“.
- Next scroll Right or Left to select your favourite one.
- Click on the Play Button to play the Video Podcast on Spotify.
- To find more Spotify Video Podcast, go to the search bar and keywords according to your interest based.
How to Watch Video on Spotify Desktop
To watch a video podcast on Spotify in the Desktop version, follow the below easy steps:
- First, open the Spotify Official Website and Log into your account.
- Head to the Home Section.
- Go to the “Browse Podcasts“.
- There will be multiple Podcasts appearing in front of you, select your favourite one.
- Then, click on the Play Button to watch Video Podcast on Spotify.
- If you want to explore more Podcasts on Spotify then scroll down and Find Categories.
- After that, click on the Show All button to View all the Categories that Spotify allows on their platform.
- Choose your interested based Category and then play any of those videos, which you want to watch.
However, Spotify will not allow all users except premium to the video content, so if you’re unable to find or watch any video content on Spotify, you may need to clear the browser cache and again log in to your account.
After following the above steps, if you’re yet seen any video content on your Spotify desktop then you may need to switch to a premium user.
How to Watch Video On Spotify iPhone
There will be the same process if you want to watch videos on Spotify iPhone, may be there slight UI changes on iPhone devices, but the overall steps of watching videos on Spotify iPhone remain the same.
So, let’s find out How to Watch Video on Spotify iPhone.
- Open the Spotify App on your iPhone device.
- Click on the Search Option and type the name of the video you’re interested to watch or browse Spotify’s Shows & Podcasts.
- Next choose any of your favourite video content from search or from browsing.
- After that, click on the Play Button to watch the Video.
- You may be seen ads in the middle of the podcasts if you’re not a premium user of Spotify.
- To exit from the video tap on the “X” button.
How to Watch Video On Spotify on TV
If you want to watch video on Spotify on TV, then you must have a Smart TV with internet connection.
- First, make sure your Smart TV is connected to the Internet.
- Install the Spotify App on your Smart TV.
- Log in to your existing account or sign up for a new account on Spotify.
- Browse to the “Podcasts & Shows” section and stream your favourite video content on Spoitfy on TV.
- If you’re not finding your favourite shows on the Video library, go to Search Option and enter the video or podcast title on the search bar.
- After that, you can able to watch your favourite Video Podcast or show on the Spotify on your Smart TV.
How to Watch JRE Video on Spotify
If you’re a fan of Joe Rogan and want to watch his Podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience”, on Spotify, then it is possible to stream your favourite artist’s video podcasts on Spotify.
Simply follow the below steps to watch JRE Video on Spotify:
- Open the Spotify App
- Go to the Podcast Section or search for “The Joe Rogan Experience”
- After that, you’ll see bunch of Episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience.
- Click on your favourite one or find the episode you want to watch.
- Next, click on the Play Button to stream the video podcast.
How to Turn Off Video on Spotify
There are several ways to turn off video on the Spotify app, just simply swipe down to minimize the video stream but the audio will continue to play in the background.
The easiest way to turn off video on Spotify is to go app’s settings, there you’ll find a section called Video Podcast, just off the Stream Audio Only option. It will completely turn off the video podcast and play only the audio.
Also Read: – How to Change Email Address on Spotify
Spotify Video Podcast Not Working on TV Solution
Here is the simple and straightforward ways to solve the problem of Spotify Video Podcast Not Working On TV.
- At first, make sure you have a stable active internet connection.
- Then ensure that your Smart TV is compatible with the Spotify App’s version.
- Update and Re-install the app on your TV.
- Again try to open and log in to your account.
- Also you can restart your TV and check if the issues fixed or not.
If all the above steps can’t solve your problem, then the best way to fix the issues by contacting Spotify customer Support, they could help to find the exact solution of your problem.
People Also Ask
Before you want to enable video on Spotify there are some things you’ll need to consider like, not all songs and podcasts have video form there are some particular songs or podcasts available on Spotify that have video.
To enable video podcast on Spotify go to Search >> Podcasts >> Scroll Down and Find Video Podcast.
There are some possible reasons why you failed to see videos on Spotify, including you’re not using the latest version of the Spotify app, the song and podcast do not have a video you searched for, your region does not support video playback on Spotify, and device video playback compatibility.
To watch a video podcast make sure you enable the video playback option in the Spotify app settings. Here is what you need to do.
Open the Spotify app and search for the podcast you want to watch then tap on that podcast episode now click on the Play Button and the video will start playing.
Yes! You can easily watch Spotify video podcasts from your phone or desktop.
As per my knowledge and research, Spotify currently has some limited podcasts that are in video form.
Spotify video podcasts are available for both free and premium mobile and desktop users.