Welcome to a comprehensive guide on How to Change Email on Spotify through Android, IOS, or Spotify websites. Do you want to change your Email address or update it to a new address then this article definitely will help to find out the exact path.
However, changing email through different devices can be a little bit tricky to understand the right process to follow, if you’ve never done this yet.
We’ll also explore what happens when you change or update your email address, and what are the issues or effects on any premium subscription services belonging to that account.
So, let’s explore and discuss the topic of How to change Email on Spotify easily.
Must Read: – How to watch Joe Rogan Video On Spotify
Changing email address on Spotity app is a very straightforward process that can be done so easily less than 3 minutes, so let’s change it.
To change or update your email address on Spotify app simply follow the below steps.
- At first, open the Spotify app.
- Next, go to profile section by clicking “Profile Icon” in the top right corner of the app.
- Tap on “Edit Profile” button to continue.
- Now click on the “Edit Profile” below on the page.
- Enter your new email address and confirm it before save.
- Finally, click on the “Save Profile” button to save your updated or newly changed email address.
After all of these steps completion, you’ll need to open your email that send spotify team and confirm the changes that you made on the Spoity application. Click on the confirmation link that Spotify sends you though email.
How to Change Email on Spotify on Phone(Android)
Nowadays, commonly people use Spotify app on their android Smartphone and if you’re also a Smartphone user who wants to change email address, then here are the simple steps.
- Open the Spotify app and sign-in to your account.
- You’ll see “Setting Icon” on the top right corner of the app, Click that.
- Now click on “View Account” button.
- Click on the “Account Overview” Dropdown menu.
- Next open the “Edit Profile” Section.
- Change the current email with your newly one.
- Scroll down and click on “Save Profile” to update your email address.
After that, Spotify send you an email with a confirmation link to confirm the changes you made. Click on that confirmation link and done. Now the email address will changed successfully.
How to Change Email on Spotify on iPhone device
If you’re an iPhone user who wants to update or change their Spotify Email Address on your iPhone then you need the follow the below steps carefully. Although changing the email addresses on Spotify through Android and iPhone devices is very much similar.
- Open Spotify application from your iPhone and log in to your account.
- Find the “Home” icon and click on it.
- Scroll and click on “Settings” option.
- Next, tap on “Change Email Address” and change it with new one.
- Enter the email once again in “Confirm New Email” field.
- Now click on “Send Verification Email” button.
- You may see a notice of verify the changes through an email sent to your email address.
- Check your inbox and click on verification link send by the Spotify team.
- Boom! You’ll successfully update your email address on iPhone.
How to Change Email on Spotify Without Password
There are some peoples who don’t know how to change email on Spotify without password entering. So, if you’re also wants to know how you can change your email address on Spotify without password then follow these simple steps.
- Open the Spotify official website and log in to your existing account.
- Now, click on the “Profile” icon and open “Account” setting.
- Next scroll down and find “Edit Profile” Section and click on it.
- On the Email field enter your new email address.
- Finally click on the “Save Profile” button to ensure save your changes.
- Go to your email inbox and click on verify link or confirmation link to confirm your email address.
1. How do I Log into Spotify without email?
If you’re wondering how to log in to your Spotify account without email, then here are the easy steps to do so.
- Firstly, open Spotify website on a browser and go to login options.
- You’ll see 3 options including “Sign Up with Facebook” click on it.
- If you’re already login with your Facebook id then it will redirect to the Spotify homepage.
- And if you’re not login your Facebook id in the same browser, where you open the Spotify website to login, it will redirect you the Facebook Login page.
In this way you can log into your Spotify without email address.
2. How do I find out what email I used for spotify?
If you wanted to find out what Email you used for Spotify to login, you’ll need to go your Profile Section >> Account >> Account Overview.
In the “Account Overview” section you’ll find all the basic information you entered when you login on Spotify such as username, email address, DOB, and country or region name.
How to Change Email on Spotify without Password
If you need to change your Spotfy email address without entering current password, then below steps can really help you out.
- First of all, Open the Spotify Websites and log in to your account.
- Then Click on Profile icon >> Account >> Edit Profile.
- Now Email field enter your new email address you want to update.
- After that, click on “Save Profile” options.
- Open the Spotify mail to confirm your changes and tap on “Confirm”.
Effects When You Change Your Email Address on Spotify
As we stated earlier, how to change your Email Address on Spotify so easily within a few minutes and clicks. Now most people are curious to know, what happens when you change your email address, which is associated with your premium account.
Here are some points to be noted carefully when you change your premium account email address.
Changing a new email address will not cancel your premium subscription on spotify. All of your personal and payment details remain same except the new email.
If you use any third-party service provider such as iTunes or Google Play to buy your subscriptions then you might face some problems after changing the email address. In that situation, it’s better to contact the service provider to solve those issues.
People Also Ask
Yes! You can easily switch your Spotify account to a different email address. To do so go to your Spotify then click on the profile icon >> Edit Profile, Now under the Email, enter an email address you want to add now click on Save Profile, and Done.
There are certain reasons why you might not be able to change your Spotify Email address such as you created a Spotify account using the Facebook account, you’re in a family plan or free trial and you have not yet verified your email address.
If you want to check your current Spotify Email address then follow the steps:
- First open the Spotify app
- Navigate to the Settings Icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Email option, your email and password will be listed there.
In this article, we’ll explain to you How To Change Email On Spotify along with some other problems including how to change your email on Spotify without a password and many more. We tried to explain the email-changing process as easily as possible for everyone.
After following the above steps you can easily change your email address in just a few clicks.
I hope you can understand the process and are also able to change the email on Spotify without facing any other issues.